Dearest Clara,
I just laid you down to sleep, your very last night asleep as a "baby". Tomorrow is your first birthday. Tears fell as I put you down...it's a bittersweet moment. I can't believe you are already one!! The past year, I have been your everything. Your source of nutrition and comfort. I will miss those quiet moments in the middle of the night when it was just the two of us.
While, I'm sad to see those times go, I am happy for the times ahead. This will be the year your personality continues to develop. I am already so proud of the loveable girl you are today. My heart melts when you hug me and kiss my cheek and when I hear you babble "I love you" (I know that is what you are saying).
So, sweet baby girl, I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for the joy you have brought us and making us a family of four.
Love you always.
While, I'm sad to see those times go, I am happy for the times ahead. This will be the year your personality continues to develop. I am already so proud of the loveable girl you are today. My heart melts when you hug me and kiss my cheek and when I hear you babble "I love you" (I know that is what you are saying).
So, sweet baby girl, I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for the joy you have brought us and making us a family of four.
Love you always.


No comments:
Post a Comment