About Me

My photo
Hi, Thanks for stopping by! My goal with this blog is to document my journey of living simply yet functional. I'm excited to begin writing my story and hope you find some inspiration along the way. I am a full-time working mom with three young daughters. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years and enjoy finding ways to make our home work for us.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Amelia at 2.5 years

I really slacked throughout year two with blog updates on Amelia. Amelia is a ball of energy and loves everything about life! Her biggest love is her dad.  She screams with joy when he walks in the door and follows his every move. Lately she's been enjoying playing video games.

Amelia has adjusted well to being a big sister. She loves talking to Clara and showing her things. Hopefully this continues as they grow :)

Amelia has been attending camp at the Y two mornings a week. She loves playing with the other kids and doing arts and crafts. I think she will adjust well to preschool this fall. She'll be attending two 1/2 days per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment