About Me

My photo
Hi, Thanks for stopping by! My goal with this blog is to document my journey of living simply yet functional. I'm excited to begin writing my story and hope you find some inspiration along the way. I am a full-time working mom with three young daughters. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years and enjoy finding ways to make our home work for us.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Twelve weeks!

It has been twelve weeks since Amelia has been born-Wow! She is growing quickly and each day is a blessing. I returned to work 2 weeks ago so, Amelia has been spending each day with Gramm. They both seem to be enjoying each other's company.

Amelia can lift her head high and enjoys playing with her toys. We awake each day to a big smile and cooing noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment